Monday, February 14, 2011

Birds Mean Spring is here!

These birds remind me of so many of life's lessons.   We have to be patient when waiting for our loved ones.


I have had to learn so much patience over the last year and a half.  I know that so much of the instability in our lives was caused by my indecision and by my choice to take a job in Wichita.  This time of being alone has also taught me a valuable lesson.  I like myself.  In being alone I have found that it can be a comfortable thing to do what you want, and have quiet time alone. 

I have also learned that there is no reason not to make everyone feel welcome.  I  felt bad for this little bird that for some reason wasn't welcome in the group.  I have had many time through my life that I was the odd one out.  Everyone else seemed to have a crew.  Then I had my own time during law school when I had a crew too!  Now I am working on building a new core group of friends in Wichita. 


It was such a lovely weekend.  We had warmer weather.  The snow started to melt away.  I heard birds for the first time of the year on Sunday.  I don't count the geese, they have been here for awhile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!