Friday, July 29, 2011

Trust

I am a huge planner by nature.  One of my favorite parts of each semester while I was in school was planning my classes, and watching as my plan fulfilled my graduation requirements.  My husband has been so patient with me as I considered more school.  I realized that my spirit is tired, and no, more school is not the answer for me.

It has been harder to follow a neat and tidy plan as I got older.  I ended up working for great people in a city that I had never visited before my interview.  I have learned a lot here.  I have also learned how to be a strong woman here.  I'm still not the kind of person that enjoys going to the movies by myself.  But I really don't mind evenings alone now.  There are endless opportunities to learn, create, and explore our beautiful world.  We have been working on new plans as we think about having a family.  I am excited to report, allbeit vaguely, that new plans have been made.  I have been praying about whether this is the right course of action.  I've never felt God's booming voice speak to me.  However, I have found ways for me to feel that he is guiding me.  Today I received one of those affirmations that our path is the right one.  I know it will be many months before our plan is fulfilled and we live together 24/7.  I hope we are heading where God wants us to be though.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!