Thursday, March 10, 2011

My Town

I have lived in Wichita, Kansas for a year and a half now.  I've really enjoyed getting to know the downtown area.  We have a very cool area that has been revitalized called "Old Town".  I had some fun down there the other day after a rainstorm.  I believe Old Town was the warehouse district back in the day.  Now there are many great shops, restaurants, bars and business offices down there.  I would LOVE to live down there.  Too bad my husband needs a three car garage for all of his motorcycles and tools.  Truth be told, I like having the option of being in/near the country at my home and fifteen minutes later being in the historic downtown.  Wichita is not a huge metropolis. Quick travel times is definitely one of the up-sides.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!