Monday, March 14, 2011

Buffalo Tracking

Over the weekend I visited a friend of mine that lives in Garden City, Kansas.  There is a wildlife preserve in Garden City which supposedly has a wildlife preserve.  We made it to the "Visitor's Center" where no employees were present.  We found some metal steps leading us over the barbed wire fence.  So we assumed that we were free to roam the preserve on our own.  So we went Buffalo Tracking!  Alas, we did not find any buffalo.  They must have been recently relocated to another part of the preserve.  We did find quite a bit of their poop!  When asked what I would have done if I DID find a herd of buffalo, I have responded that I would take pictures...from far away.  No, I did not consider my safety.  I thought we would be fine from far away! Luckily, no people or animals were harmed when taking these shots!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!