Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Learning of late!

 The first flowers of spring! I've been learning about photography just a smidge lately.  Apparently my camera has a "macro" function, so I should be able to take very cool up close photos of wildlife.




Learning about aperature!  It was quite awhile before I got a good shutter speed and focus to take a good picture of Pistol!





I have also been trying to learn about what makes me happy.  I think I will have to narrow down my volunteering for next year.  I have always been an overachiever.  So when I get into an organization I aspire to leadership.  This year I took on too much in Junior League.  Now I do not enjoy it.  I want to find inner peace.  I think that I enjoy my life, and everyone around me enjoys ME more if I have peace.  Now....to find it!

Here's a more arty pic from my Fashion blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!