Thursday, October 4, 2012

Getting ready to "try"

I know that there's no magic time that a couple is ready for children.  I have been wanting to have children for awhile now.  I really want Joshy to be excited about it though.  He's not quite ready yet.  He has agreed that we can start "trying" in November.  I finished my last month of birth control in July.  In August I started doing Natural Family Planning.  Joshy has been quite supportive.  It's a bit hard remembering what everything means.  But, we're getting the hang of it.  No baby yet! Which could also mean that we're not fertile...but I am praying that is not the case.   So in a month hopefully we will be giving it a go!

I am also trying to lose weight.  I had been around 125 for awhile.  I started trying to get to 115 awhile ago.  I am now hovering at 121 - 120.  I would like to be 115 so that there is less weight to lose later.  But, I guess he figures at least there is something in it for him.  He is quite adamant that we remain fit and in shape.  I can't argue with him that it's not a good idea.

I am headed to Houston this weekend for my friend Maureen's bachelorette party.  It will be so great to see friends from law school.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!